Multimedia
Audio
Video
Photo

Three very IMPORTANT articles related to U.S. War on/of Terrorism, and international racketeering

mikec, Miércoles, Marzo 29, 2006 - 22:21

Mike Corbeil

This is only to provide URLs to some very important, must read articles.

"The Other War: A Report from Colombia", by Rev. John Dear, Jesuit priest in US and long-time activist for peace, justice, ..., March 29, 2006,
CommonDreams.org

"Alexander Cockburn: Ex-State Department Security Officer Charges Pre-9/11 Cover-Up: Sam Karmilowicz's Story", March 9, 2006,
CounterPunch.org

Mr Karmilowicz, last Dec., "finished a 21-year career as an officer of ..." US security. And I did not provide the actual url for the article, but only one to CP's homepage, just in case this is the way CP links are to be provided by public readers like myself. People who go there soon should just need to scroll down to the March 9th list of links.

"Kay Griggs, Former US Marine Colonel's Wife, Talks Again About Military Assassin Squads, Drug Running, Illegal Weapons Deals and Sexual Perversion Deep Within the Highest Levels of the US Military and Government", Greg Szymanski, July 25, 2005,
ArcticBeacon

The latter was obtained via KayGriggsTalks.com, the website of the priest who videotaped a nearly eight hour interview with Kay Griggs and who's provided two different formats, a full version, and another that's been edited down to around two hours in length.

After those articles are read, readers of this should realise why I'm not going to bother saying more, from my own words. Those articles already say a LOT, and what more could I say that would add anything really useful!

Mike Corbeil
Hatley Township, Qc