Multimedia
Audio
Video
Photo

Organizing for Revolution

Anonyme, Miércoles, Enero 19, 2005 - 12:36
2005-01-20 19:00
2005-01-20 22:00

Café Petite Gaule
2525 Centre, métro Charlevoix

NEFAC-Mtl

A free presentation and discussion on the politics and practice of the Northeastern Federation of Anarchist-Communists (NEFAC).

Why NEFAC?

The Montreal local union of the Northeastern Federation of
Anarchist-Communists (NEFAC) has been active in many struggles, and has worked to develop anarchist politics and practices in the last few years. However, our activity remains relatively unknown amongst English-speaking activists in Montreal and even more so to the English-speaking population. This free presentation is an opportunity to be informed about what NEFAC-Mtl does, and how we envision achieving social revolution through autonomous social movements and anarchist organizations.

NEFAC is a bilingual (French and English) organization of revolutionaries from the northeastern region of North America who identify with the communist tradition within anarchism. We oppose all forms of oppression and exploitation, and struggle for a classless, stateless,
non-hierarchical society.

To find out more, visit our website at: www.nefac.net

You can also check out our 2004 Activity Report at:
http://nefac.net/node/1403

*Everyone in attendance will receive a free copy of the pamphlet "Inspiring Anarchism" , a compilation of texts on anarchist organization, social movements and the left by Irish Anarchist-Communist Andrew Flood.

- An iniative of the !IMPACT! Anarchist Group of the Montreal local union (NEFAC)

www.nefac.net