Multimedia
Audio
Video
Photo

RECLAIM THE FRINGE!

Anonyme, Miércoles, Junio 11, 2003 - 17:03

Canadian Agit-Prop Theatre Network

Re-printed with permission from Celsius Magazine, this article and analysis explains what a group of Montreal theatre artists and activists are doing to fight Global Capitalism on a local level. Join the Optative Theatrical Laboratories as they attempt to RECLAIM THE FRINGE!!! Join the show or see it live - June 12th - 22nd!

From June 12th - 22nd you can partake in CAR STORIES, only 3 spectators per show! Contact 921-2850 to reserve your spaces.

Below is an article explaining the significance and goals of the activist theatre project:

RECLAIM the FRINGE! (by Donovan King)

® FringeTM and Fringe FestivalsTM are registered trademarks of the Canadian Association of Fringe FestivalsTM

The term “Fringe

Documentos adjuntosTamaño
12271.jpg0 bytes