Multimedia
Audio
Video
Photo

There was a day I'd have kicked Greenpeace's fundraiser's butt

Anonyme, Martes, Mayo 13, 2003 - 18:09

David Yamaha

Humanity's survival is uncertain. Is it important since I won't last forever anyways

There was a day I'd have kicked Greenpeace's fudraiser's butt. Survival of humanity always was second on my totem pole. Fighting terrorism, even for good reasons, comes first.

David Suzuki recently said on the tube everywhere he goes, elderlies notice a decline in nature. Could it be as less farming produced more food, fish farming will produce more proteins than fishing. If not, we're in deep shit. You guys may end-up gubbling disgusting worms as Japs are gubbling yesterday's disgusting crabs, I don't care much as long as I don't have to join you for supper. If that ain't so, before I die, and I'm not so young anymore, I may see some amazing dishes. Recently, I saw some chinamen eating rats on the tube. Hell, why not, I thought. As long as it keeps us all alive before I kick it. Afterwards, I don't care much.