Multimedia
Audio
Video
Photo

Radical Feminist Gathering - Montreal

Anonyme, Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 14:13
2008-02-16 08:00
2008-02-17 02:00

***NEW ADRESS***

Due to an unexpected numbers of subscriptions, the Gathering will now be happenning at :

Maison Parent-Roback House
110 rue Sainte-Thérèse, Vieux-Montréal

>> See official communication added as a comment below

Radical Feminist Network

Fight patriarchy !
Fight the right!

Let's share our experiences and analyses!
Let's propose actions!
Let's get together to reinforce Quebec's radical feminism movment!

Together, between women-identified people, let's create the radical freshness of our feminists dreams.

Saturday the 16th of February
All day and all night long
@ the Coop sur Généreux
4518 Généreux Street, on the corner of Mont-Royal & Papineau

2008's Radical feminist Gathering
Saturday the 16th of February, arrive for breakfast starting 9a.m.,
at 10a.m., we begin!

Come and participate in the Open Forum were we'll define together the discussion's content and where each woman can freely express herself. Come and share your experiences and your ideas!

...and stay for the evening!

Cabaret show and feminist DJs, dancing and talking for making connections, engage in debates and create projects in an party atmosphere.

Please confirm your attendence by writing at femm...@gmail.com

More infos will follow...

"At the open forum, participants create and admin herselves a day-schedule containing diverse work groups, in simultaneous sessions, while having a common theme : "how, as radical feminists, can we get into a network and/or on what bases do we want to do common actions." The agenda will be determined between 10h and 11h, so if you wish to have your concerns included, be on time: its up to you to bring what inspires you to share or create.

The Open Forum' approach is caracterized as "passion mixed with responsability", "the energy of a coffee break", "spirit in action", "chaos and creativity". And, even if that methodology is known for its apparent lack of structure and is open to surprises, in fact, Open Forum's meetins are really structured. That structure is so adapted to people's and to the activitys to carry on that we practically don't realize that it is there, as a support (and not blocking) to high quality work."

Radical Feminist Network
AttachmentSize
FemradC.pdf0 bytes