Video
Photo

Revolution-how much do we have to wait?

Anonyme, Sunday, April 29, 2007 - 00:38

Dimitry G

People that suffer from the present structure of society wonder if there is something better than this socio-politico-economic strucutre and if it is achievable. But many argue that the stanards of living have increased and we have more rights than ever. Is this statement true?And if it is i twill always be like that?

Firstly the long term economy of the western countries has to be examined. It is true that in the western capitalist countries life is more prosperous than it has ever been. The average westerner lives a life of prosperity. But is it always going to be like that? Certainly not.History is like a wheel. It always runs and sometimes you are up and other times you are down. Now western Europe,the US and Canada are on their economic peak. But the downfall will be sudden and painfull.

Since the fall of the USSR, the economic openings of China to the western world and the general globalization of world economy and the domination of big corporations the industries that used to be prosperous in the western countries, creating jobs and giving people from the middle class opportunities to dream big, now have moved or are starting to move to developing countries, thus making people from the western countries loose their jobs and making the "american" dream unachievable to middle class people. If we put aside the exploitation of the developing countries' workers which work really hard for very small wages we can examine something else too. That all this deindustrialization which started with textile and shoes industries but will continue with almost every type of industry asthe knowledge of the developing countries become bigger, is in the interest of the rich bourgoise who see all this situation as another way to make more money and have more power and offcourse the bourgeoise don't care about the people of the western world that are affected by all this situation.

As long as deindustrialization continues unemployment is going to increase and the production of the western countries is going to decrease, thus lowering the standard of living of the people, but nott the standard of living of the bourgeoise, whose profits are going to increase because they are going to have all the industries of the developing countries under their control. If we take into account the climate crisis, we are going to have perfect conditions for a revolution that will change this rotten society to take place. But why should we always wait for the last minute and let our society to go to th lowest point possible,to demand changes? Now more than ever with all this (mis)information of the media the posibility of the public's awakening is less possible. But we(and with we i mean all the people that think more than who won the super idol) have to prepare for this revolution, and WE should awaken all the ignorants so we can change this society before the downfall starts. The apple of the revolution won't fall by itself. We should make it fall.

Dimitry(dimitrithebest)