Multimedia
Audio
Video
Photo

Les miserables.

Anonyme, Friday, December 31, 2004 - 11:10

Michel Dehaene.

Indymedia Quebec is biased and double-minded.

An article was submitted here about globalization and generosity. Since it could not be recurred, we have to conclude it has been deleted. We wonder by what regulations this has been done, but could find no fatal error whatever and must conclude that the multilingual, multicultural pretence of Indmedia Quebec is just an other form of bias. As far as insults are concerned: taking offence unnecessarily is the greatest form of hypocrisy and insult and will have juridical consequences in this case. It is possible that the offence is seen only in the chosen language of the article, exemplifying a form of conceit that is ridiculed around the world, except in the Ivory Tower od French nationalism and Gaullism. Manipulation and self- maniplation are still the only way for the Frech- speaking community here and elsewhere on earth to maintain the grandeur and supspence of French culture, which has already deluded so many, and wasted so many lives. I wish you a speedy recovery, but I am worried this is only possible by civil war.
In any case: Indymedia Quebec is fascist,and manipulated by the same imperialism that has caused so many frightened small folk and imbeciles elsewhere. It pretends to have a decency and self- esteem by which everyting is insulting. For only a Louis 14, 15 or 16 or other effeminate world-gays could take offence like you do. This means you have drifted away from reality too far already. What has not been published here will be published around the world, including your type of censorship; in- depth and psychiatrically. What has been whispered in secret will be shouted from the rooftops, as it were. But I suppose Francophone culture will not understand such metaphor, and be vain enough to take offence again. What else can this anachronism do to survive, but be offended? Pretend it supports the poor and depraved, especially the mentally depraved.

Offence and freedom of the press must be genuine. Norms and values are no pretence.