Multimedia
Audio
Video
Photo

Anonymous Message - In 2011 the World is Divided by Zero

Anonyme, Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 13:34

Anonymous

Greetings.

Unemployed and students, wage slaves and Farmers, priests and rock stars.

Mothers and fathers, sons and daughters. Anonymous brothers and sisters of earth.

This is an anonymous message to the people of the world.

More and more of us are poor and starving.
More and more of us are being killed and imprisoned.
More and more of us are being censored and monitored.
More and more of our rights, hopes and dreams are quickly being stripped away.
The world of today is a dark place. The many live under the rule of the few.
This is true all around the world.

This shit, has got to go.

For to long our need to belong has been perversely used by those who wish to rule us. Since time immemorial, we, the people, have been separated and divided.
Since time immemorial, we, the people, have been conquered and ruled.
But from time to time, we, the people, unite.
Such is our history, for we do not forgive, and we do not forget.

That which has been before, has been a remarkable progression.
That which is today, is a remarkable situation.
And that which is to come, is without precedent.
Make no mistake. History is in the making. The window of opportunity is open.

As technological advancements give us a new global consciousness and unprecedented unity, governments, corporations and old world establishments are threatened at their very core. As a result they are now fighting us all in a war. Never before have so few tried to fight so many.

Their tricks are numerous, their methods are dangerous and cruel.
But In times of mass propaganda, lies and oppression - indeed, in times of universal deceit, one word of truth outweighs the whole world.
Truth is revolutionary and courage is contagious.
We ask you to understand this, for to understand, is to transform what is.

The time has come for what we all have been waiting for.
You, are the idea to which time has finally come. You are the calm and the storm.
You, are anonymous. We are anonymous.

The time has come for you to pick up your personal responsibility.
The time has come for each one of us to speak the word of truth.

This year anonymous invites all human beings to create something and present it to the world. Put something out there for the world to see. Never be silent! Always be bold!
Listen and speak, learn and teach, read and write. Create. Revolt. You decide your own level of involvement in human evolution, but never fear, for you are not alone.

In 2011 the world is devided by zero. In 2011, who is Spartacus?

We are anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

[ CMAQ note via Mic : though it is always impossible to know if a message signed Anonymous is from an individual or a collective, I have put this one nonetheless in the Collective Press Release section. ]